- Adhesive vinyl graphic
- Fits most UTVs
- Air Release technology for easy, bubble-free installation
- 5 YEAR NO FADE WARRANTY
- 1 - 48" x 120" sheet (40 sq ft)
- Mild Soap & Water Mixture, Silicone/Wax Solvent, & Alcohol - to clean the surface completely.
- Lint Free Paper Towel or Cloth – to wipe & dry the surface.
- Low-Tack Masking Tape – to tack in place or create a hinge.
- Squeegee or Credit Card – for applying vinyl
- Air Release Tool – to remove any trapped air bubbles that may form.
- Hobby Knife (OFLA or XACTO knife) – for trimming away excess vinyl.
- Heat Gun or Hair Dryer – for heating vinyl on complicated installations.
BEFORE GRAPHIC INSTALLATION:CAMOWRAPS® DOES NOT RECOMMEND REMOVING OR COVERING ANY FACTORY WARNING LABELS. These Factory Warning Labels display very important safety information that could prevent death or serious injuries. Camowraps® will not be held responsible or liable in any way for any injuries or death, directly or indirectly resulting from the covering or removal of these factory warning labels.
- The first step in any successful application is cleaning your UTV completely before installation.
- Start by removing all items that will hinder the installation such as racks, grills, lights, etc.
- Next wash the entire body with soap and water to get rid of the bugs, dirt, sap, etc. Dry with paper towels.
- Using two cloths (one dry, one with Silicone/Wax Solvent to remove wax, grease, gas residue, etc.) one in each hand, wipe the solvent on with the wet towel and then quickly wipe off with the dry one. This is to keep the solvent from drying onto the UTV surface.
- Once completed with the solvent, the last step is to wipe the entire body with the Alcohol using the same two hand, two cloth method used before.
- Inspect the body’s plastic parts for anything that could hinder the installation such as scratches or burs that extrude from the surface. Try shaving them as flush as possible with a razor blade.
- 3M94 Primer can be used in the concave and recessed areas to help increase the adhesion properties of the vinyl, however this is not required for installation of Camowraps® UTV Kit.
- Now you are ready to install your Camowraps® UTV Kit.
RECOMMENDED INSTALLATION CONDITIONS:Whenever possible, try to apply graphics indoors in a controlled environment, such as a covered car bay or garage. Doing so will not only help you control the temperature (ideally between 70°F and 80°F), but also reduce the amount of wind, dust and other contaminates that may hinder the install process. Make sure your bay or garage is as clean as possible from dust or debris that may happen to circulate during your install (mop floor and dust with a damp cloth) before bringing in the surface for the vinyl application.
If you must do your install outside, grab a friend and choose a non-windy day that is between 60°F and 90°F, with a surface temperature over 45°F (use water to cool surface) to insure the adhesive bond forms correctly.
HOW TO INSTALL YOUR CAMO GRAPHIC UTV KIT:IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Always start your wrap from the back forward to keep the wind from driving the vehicle from picking up the graphic and removing your Camowraps® UTV Camo Graphics.
- For best results use pieces that are more suitable and comfortable for you to handle.
- Think of your UTV in 4 Sections, (Front or Hood area, Gas Tank, Back, and Additional Side Area) this will help you with measuring your pieces to fit each area more effectively.
- Cut pieces to fit the area you are covering and allow for extra material around the edges so you can trim off any excess.
- To apply the Camowraps® UTV Kit to the UTV, peel back the adhesive liner several inches and align Camouflage piece and tack in place using light finger pressure. If alignment is off, remove and reposition before squeegeeing.
- Once tacked in place and the alignment is good, use the palm of your hand to push vinyl into place on all the raised areas of the UTV. After the camouflage is tacked into place, firmly squeegee the Camouflage Vinyl to the UTV working out any excess air or bubbles. If a bubble appears, simply use an air release tool to poke and release the trapped air. Make sure to come back and re-squeegee the poked hole with light to moderate pressure and re-heat if necessary.
- It may be necessary to use 2 smaller pieces to cover some areas that are more curvy or extruded. In this case make sure to overlap the pieces at least ½” to allow for shrinking.
- In order to conform Camouflage Vinyl around curves, bends or raised areas, use the edge of the squeegee to push the vinyl out at about 1/8 of an inch at a time using an arching motion, sort of like a windshield wiper. Once you have gone as far as you can go- you’ll begin to see “pinches” and stress in the vinyl, while keeping the graphic taught, apply some heat with a hairdryer or heat gun. Just start with a little heat. Heat causes the vinyl to soften which allows for more play and pliability. Your thumb works very well in these situations as does a sock or soft cloth over the edge of your squeegee. You do not want a hard plastic edge scratching the graphic. It can’t be stressed enough about going slow, squeegeeing in very small increments when installing dry over curves and stopping immediately and backing up if you see a problem area occurring. When applying heat make sure not to over stretch the Camouflage Vinyl as it will crack, fade, or wrinkle.
- It may also be necessary to use a “Relief Cut”. When the Camo Vinyl bunches, tents or darts, you can slice that piece to “Relieve” the stress. Make sure when you cut the “Relief Cut” ALWAYS Overlap the cut piece at least ½” and firmly squeegee the area and apply heat if necessary.
- Trim each piece flush to the edges of the panel, or wrap around body edges, such as the bottom of the fender wells, bottom edge of the gas tank cover and all other leading edges to keep the Camo Vinyl from lifting.
- Continue using these techniques throughout the entire installation until the UTV is completely covered in the Camowraps® UTV Kit.
- When application is complete, re-heat and re-squeegee all of the applied surfaces with firm pressure, paying particular attention to the edges and seams. This will ensure the Camowraps® is bonded to the UTV itself.
CAMOUFLAGE CARE TIPS:Use soap and water to clean graphics. Do Not use a pressure washer on graphics as this can cause them to rip and peel away. Do Not use petroleum based cleaners or spill gas on graphics as this can cause them to fade or change color completely. Do Not wax the graphics; it will only cause damage to them.HOW TO REMOVE:In order to remove the Camowraps® UTV Kit you may have to Heat the Camouflage Vinyl with a Heat Gun or Hair Dryer for several seconds to loosen the adhesive bond, then peel the material from the surface on a 120° Angle. Any residue that may be left behind can be removed with a Citrus Based remover or Alcohol.
Camowraps is committed to providing quality products that are sure to surpass expectations. However, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can exchange or return your undamaged, uninstalled graphic within 90 days of delivery. After 30 days of delivery, products will be subject to a restocking fee.
To obtain your refund/exchange, please contact our customer service department at 1-866-226-6626. Return items should be in their original packaging, include all packing materials and receipt.
Defected or Damaged Product Returns:
If you received an item containing defects, please contact customer service at 1-866-226-6626.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.